1 more day passed
Today's national day and also a rainy day, where i called it a sleepy day too~ wee
An afternoon nap is really kicking my senses wildly awake. :D Nevertheless, still feeling tired because of the rain and olympic's stuff that i have to miss my GuessShow, arhhhh...
Where i have to sit in front of my laptop for almost the entire day! Oh my god, I seriously need a spects for my lovely little eyes. Hais
Surfed youtube for some break dance videos... woo, awesome. Haha, and I'm so stubborn! I have to catch GuessShow on youtube, when i missed today's episode. Previous episode will also satisfied my NEEDS?! Haha whatever.
Tomorrow's going to be another long day with java! We're facing each other everyday, java! Stop dancing around me, because i'm afraid to see you even in my dreams! Damn
An afternoon nap is really kicking my senses wildly awake. :D Nevertheless, still feeling tired because of the rain and olympic's stuff that i have to miss my GuessShow, arhhhh...
Where i have to sit in front of my laptop for almost the entire day! Oh my god, I seriously need a spects for my lovely little eyes. Hais
Surfed youtube for some break dance videos... woo, awesome. Haha, and I'm so stubborn! I have to catch GuessShow on youtube, when i missed today's episode. Previous episode will also satisfied my NEEDS?! Haha whatever.
Tomorrow's going to be another long day with java! We're facing each other everyday, java! Stop dancing around me, because i'm afraid to see you even in my dreams! Damn
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home